You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00048 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Srimathy Sukanya Shankar:

>Om Namo Bhagavatey Vasudevaya
>Humble namaskarams to all those who with their insights and question/answer
>make this group a teaching forum to all embodied souls.
>Thank you all
>Sukanya Shankar

Thanks very much for your kind feedback .
Bhagavath-BhAgavatha-AchArya Kaimkaryam
is very important in our SampradhAyam .
Oppiliappan , Saranagathy and Rama Bhakthi
Lists are essentially serving this cause
along with sister lists like SrI Ranga SrI,
Desika SamprahdAyam , Parakala matam, ThiruvEngadam
VenugOpAla and other lists. It is bhakthAs like you , who
motivate the moderators to engage in this kaimkaryam
thru your queries and follow ups.Our Lists focused on
the ancinet sampradhAyam are both Teaching and
Learning forums .

Hope yourself and all the other members of
the sister groups would be able to take an
active part in the current RathnAngi
Samarpana Kaimakryam for Lord DevanAtha PerumAL
with whatever amounts you can.

Those in North America can directly send their
support funds to :

Mrs.Nagu Satyan
President , Nmaa Inc.,
7821 West Alder Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5522

and copy me .

Mrs. Satyan will be forwarding the amounts
recieved from here to SrI DeavanAtha Kaimkarya
SabhA at Chennai and send you reciepts fro
U.S. Tax deduction purposes. 100% of your
contributions is tax deductible.

Those based in India can contact me for
Funds SamarpaNam address at Chennai to join
in this kaimkaryam. We are ready to purchase
the needed one Kilogram of Gold to move on to
the next important stage of kaimkaryam (5 Laks of
Rupees )prior to the purchase of the Rubies and
other gems ( 2 Laks of Rupees).

Thank you all,
V.Sadagopan

V.Sadagopan