You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00128 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hi,

I am posting this mail from India, where I have come for a visit from
Chicago. Here at Chennai, I have found a place where we can get
NithyAnushtAnam books (learning lessons in Sandham). If anyone is
interested in getting the book, he/she could call Mr. Deivanayagam at
ph:2840009(seller) or call me at ph: 28441544.

Please don't send mails to me about this book, since I won't be able
to check the mails often here. You are free to call me at the above
telephone number.

DAsan,
Ramesh Rajagopalan.

Home Page