You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00071 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Sadagopan,

Very sorry to hear about this.

You have been a regular contributor to the T'vengadam Group and all
your postings are available in the archives here. You are welcome to
take copies of all your postings and load them back into Oppiliappan
archives. If one your numerous computer-savvy friends can help do it
with what I think is known as the 'files-import' facility, he/she is
most welcome to contact me.

Other members who want to access your postings are welcome to the
T'vengadam Group archives anytime.

Regards,
dAsan,
Sudarshan

> From: Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxx>
> Dear BhakthAs:
>
> I am embarassed to let you know that by accident
> (thru misunderstanding of a recent Yahoo group message
> to the Moderator) , I have erased all the 2,770 messages/postings
> in the Oppiliappan archives in one swoop.Too late to
> recover them now with my limited computer skills !
> Oppiliappan List was started on March 9, 2002 and it
> is a pity that all the 2,770 messages are lost now!
>
> Therefore , if you are looking for Oppiliappan archival material,
> I am afraid that there will be none. Some of the postings
> might be found in sister lists, where I might have posted
> them .Saranagathy list archives have a few of them and
> ThiruvEngadam as well as Bhakthi list might have copies of
> other postings.
>
> It is all Lord's ThiruvuLLam.
>
> SrI Oppiliappan ThruvadigaLE Saranam,
> V.Sadagopan