You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00072 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya NAmaha:
"Orundru Thane Amaiyado Thitam"
16 Subramania Nagar Cross Street, Kodambakkam, Chennai-600 024.
Thanks Giving Day and Sudarsana Homamat Kanchipuram
The world's most threatining Disease SAARS which was thereaten most of the
people.Having Spreading most of them frighten about this diseases, for their
sake Our sabha Conduted and Performed a Prayer to Sri Chakrath Alwar at
Kanchipuram not to spread over SAARS.
This Archanas and Parayana which was Started from 04/05/2003 --- 20/06/2003.
That is for One Mandala( means 48 Days). The parayanas and Desika Stotras are
chanted by the 20 Veda parayanas people who residing at kanchipuram.
On 20-06-03 Sudarsana Homam will Performed to Sri Chakrath Alwar. In this Those
who want Participate can Send your Name, Raasi,Gothra Along with Rs 200/-.We
will Perform Homam On Behalf of you. We are accepting and allowing only 48
Participants in this Homam .Those Who are interested can send thierdetails to
the said below address
C.SESHADRI
16,SUBRAMANIA NAGAR CROSS STREET, KODAMBAKKAM
CHENNAI -- 600 024.
PHONE -- 044 24734788.

Seshadri

Home Page