You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00112 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Our Lord rules the modern world and science also.

Black Hole is a big zero and some thing black hole
and its proposed counterpart "worm-hole" could be
the source of all material. Scientists ask the
question
what happens to the material consumed by a black hole.
The theory is that outside the realm of this universe
there is another universe and the material goes into
this.

Carl Sagan salutes hindu seers for their vision
of multiple universe etc..

Similarly the Big Bang before which time and nothing
existed is also a cosmic concept.

Understandign Big Bang is like playing Purusha Sukta
in front of your eyes.
Big Bang says that which was nothing, imperceptible
sprang forth in all directions and the material was
itself. There was no other material. material cause
is also this.

Our Narayana is seated within us and is very close to
us unfortunately we are not equipped to enjoy HIM.
I am told that a new born can hear mom's footsteps
but over time we cannot hear someone talking to us.
Such is our propensity.
it is no wonder.