You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00097 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Non-Surrendering asuran

'Even if I go into two pieces , I will never surrender at the feet of
Chakravarthith Thriumagan' was the egoistic declaration by rAvaNan.

In the final battle, his each head were felled off and the body was still
dancing.

The Lord pierced with the arrow and attained vicotry.

The rescue of the devotees is the prime motive of EmperumAn and in the process
despite rAvANA's misdeeds, gave him a long rope but had to took upon Himself
anger and had to finish him off.

The non surrendering asuran thus was demolished.
The moral of the story is
'Surrender unto the Lord who is here for your sake at ThirumAl irumsOlai'

'vaNangalil arakkan serukkaLathavaiya ..
aNangaezhundhvan than kavandham ninRADA
amar seidha adiaL tham kOil..
vaNangudhum vA mada nenjEa' 9-8-5

dasan