You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00181 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hello,

First, I would like to thank you for uploading the Krishna Premi's
Upanyaasam on Srimad Bhagavatam.  But I see some files missing, and some
files are very small and also a few files are duplicate.

The missing file are Srimad-Baghavatham-003.mp3 and
Srimad-Baghavatham-004.mp3

The duplicate files are Srimad-Baghavatham-024.mp3 and
Srimad-Baghavatham-025.mp3

The following files are too small

Srimad-Baghavatham-044.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-051.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-053.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-054.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-057.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-058.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-064.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-065.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-098.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-105.mp3
Srimad-Baghavatham-106.mp3

Am I seeing them incorrectly or are the files good.

A K Balaji

On 3/20/06, Maaran's Dog <bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  shri :
>
>   Dear All (swaamins)
>
>   Adiyaen's pranaams.
>
>   I have uploaded the krishnapremi upanyaasam files in mp3 format
>
>   Please follow this URL
>   http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/<http://www.saranagathi.org/%7Ebalajis/>
>
>   Due to heavy requests from people all over the world including Holland ,
> Bahrain,Germany,Singapore ,Austin,Texas and some concerned (sober) people
> (about copyrights  ) etc.., I prefer to keep it for a short while may be 4
> days , to accommodate a balance of both groups.
>
>   Please try to download as soon as possible.
>
>   This survey reminds me that this yahoo group has a bunch of active
> readers from all over the world.
>
>   This community is not  just intended for a Raw chat meant to  ask some
> common questions , but also to share valuable information sharing process.
> in this case upanyaasam  !!! let us add some spice to the group.
>
>   So Hats off to Shriman Sadagopan Maamaa for his endeavour to bring this
> community under one roof.`he is helping the community  to trace the Alwar's
> passuram." Uyavaen Uyar-ntha-varodu - Allaaal   Viyavaen..."  This means ...
> I will not do a time passing talk to any one other than a Srivaishnavaa !!!
>
>   Adiyaen
>
>      - Maaran`s Dog

>   Fund
> raising<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Fund+raising&w1=Fund+raising&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&c=3&s=45&.sig=8lYrOuvxoK4kIqBoYrVHkw>

>    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Yahoo! Groups Links