You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00182 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Shri Anantha Balaji

Adiyaen(this  Dog's) Pranaams.

Thanks for your mail. You gave me a re-check on my directory.
I do see that 2 mp3 files are missing and your noted
list of mp3 files is very small in size in my side also.

so you have correctly downloaded , what i see from here.

These CD's is what .., i purchased from india. may be if any
one of you can send me the files 003.mp3 ,004.mp3 .., i am
missing , i shall be glad to include that in the CD1.zip.

I did not yet hear this upanyaasam Yet !!! so i dont have clue
about the continuity.I am still immersed in Velukkudi swaamin's
(Knowledge Ocean) upanyaasam. {Jnaanaanaaan Mokshaha !!}

as i dont have access to india , i am unable to go store after
store in this cold country filled with gusty cold winds.

My apologise. however your mail is a checklist of my broadcasting
service.

adiyaen

-   Maaran's Dog.
 (at the feet of humble steadfast & vaazhum sombhar bhagavataas)

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anantha Balaji"
<anantha.balaji@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First, I would like to thank you for uploading the Krishna Premi's
> Upanyaasam on Srimad Bhagavatam.  But I see some files missing,
and some
> files are very small and also a few files are duplicate.
>
> The missing file are Srimad-Baghavatham-003.mp3 and
> Srimad-Baghavatham-004.mp3
>
> The duplicate files are Srimad-Baghavatham-024.mp3 and
> Srimad-Baghavatham-025.mp3
>
> The following files are too small
>
> Srimad-Baghavatham-044.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-051.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-053.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-054.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-057.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-058.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-064.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-065.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-098.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-105.mp3
> Srimad-Baghavatham-106.mp3
>
> Am I seeing them incorrectly or are the files good.
>
> A K Balaji
>

> On 3/20/06, Maaran's Dog <bsundarrajansrivilliputtur@...> wrote:
> >
> >  shri :
> >
> >   Dear All (swaamins)
> >
> >   Adiyaen's pranaams.
> >
> >   I have uploaded the krishnapremi upanyaasam files in mp3 format
> >
> >   Please follow this URL

http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/<http://www.saranagathi.org/%
7Ebalajis/>

> >   Due to heavy requests from people all over the world including
Holland ,
> > Bahrain,Germany,Singapore ,Austin,Texas and some concerned
(sober) people
> > (about copyrights  ) etc.., I prefer to keep it for a short
while may be 4
> > days , to accommodate a balance of both groups.
> >
> >   Please try to download as soon as possible.
> >
> >   This survey reminds me that this yahoo group has a bunch of
active
> > readers from all over the world.
> >
> >   This community is not  just intended for a Raw chat meant to
ask some
> > common questions , but also to share valuable information
sharing process.
> > in this case upanyaasam  !!! let us add some spice to the group.
> >
> >   So Hats off to Shriman Sadagopan Maamaa for his endeavour to
bring this
> > community under one roof.`he is helping the community  to trace
the Alwar's
> > passuram." Uyavaen Uyar-ntha-varodu - Allaaal   Viyavaen..."
This means ...
> > I will not do a time passing talk to any one other than a
Srivaishnavaa !!!

> >   Adiyaen
> >
> >      - Maaran`s Dog

t=ms&k=Fund+raising&w1=Fund+raising&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&c=3&s=45&.
sig=8lYrOuvxoK4kIqBoYrVHkw>
> > Beliefs<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Beliefs&w1=Fund+raising&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&c=3&s=45&.sig=V
OYXstYU9XcilZqqYfuuzQ>
> > Religion<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Religion&w1=Fund+raising&w2=Beliefs&w3=Religion&c=3&s=45&.sig=
MjOSpbjuONZ_Id2j-MFvAw>

> >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

Yahoo! Groups Links