You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Mar 2009

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00080 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Krishnan:

You can hear Saama Veda ( Kouthuma SaakhA) PuNyAhavachanam Japam and Kumba Pratishtai recitations at
http://www.ahobilavalli.org  , it is the 39th ebook with the links.
Sundara Simham has Saama UpAkarmaa as an ebook:
http://www.sundarasimham.org  ; it is the 48th ebook.

More on Vedams and VedOpaasana : Sri Hayagrivan ebook #17 has details on Vedhams
http://www.srihayagrivan.org

NamO Veda PurushAya,
V.Sadagopan