You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - May 2006

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00112 May 2006

May 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Krishnamachari Swamin!

Thanks for your question. Its great bhAgyam to explain
that concept of comparing Sita with jeevathmA and anjanEyar
as achAryan.

The same question was posted earlier by Sri Sadagopan
Swamin on Sita As jeevAthmA and AnjanEyar as Acharya
as follows:

> --- gopan <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> SrI:
>>
>> Dear Sri Senthil:
>>
>> I am forwardign Sri M.G.Vasudevan
>> for his comments on SithA PirAtti being equated to
>> a Jeevan and AnjanEyar as Her AchAryan .
>>
>> I will wait for his comments .
>>
>> V.S

Then after adiyEn sends some of the events in the life history
of Swamy MudaliAndAn, the comparison is not a false one. ADiyen
requests to read the following complete mails from adiyens to
Sadagopan swamin.

Eventhough adiyen doesn't know any Vedics, SmrithIs, etc., adiyen
would like to follow our poorvAsiriyars, AchAryAs. From Swamy
MudaliyAndAn vaibhavam, Swamy MudaliyAndAn, says clearly in
his upadEsam to his sishyAs. Eventhough some feels that, its not
good to compare sitA as jeevan and anjanEyan as Acharya, adiyEn
will never considered adiyens own thought. Adiyen always considers
our Acharya';s vaibhavam. In that way, Swamy MudaliyAndAn is in
no way comparable with other sishyAs of Shrimath Ramanujar. Even
Swamy KooraththAlwan praises Swamy MudaliyAndAn, since only swamy
MudaliyAndAn has dEha sampandam with Swamy Ramanujar. If such a
great sathsishyar of Swamy EmperumAnAr compares the position of
sitA pirAttiyAr in ashOka vanam with jeevAthma and the act of
anjanEyar with achAryars act of panchasamskaram, then WE are in
no way to comment that!. Adiyen only followed Swamy MudaliyAndAn
vaibhavam. And even Swamy Desikan in his stotram also declared
the same thing.

AdiyEn requests dont confuse with that, sitA is jeevan, anjanEyar
is acharyan. Here that part of Sundara Kandam can be equalled with
that of jeevathma's position in this world. Please go through the
follwing mail.