You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00181 Nov 2003

Srihi
Respected Bhagavathas,

I am planning to go to two temples in Karnataka. I am going to Beligiri Ranga Temple (B R Hills , Yelandur) on 26the instant and to SathyaKalam on 27th . I am going to cover the temples for Gopura darisanam and i will share the experience in e-group also. My visit to sathyakalam is for collecting materials for website which i am developing.

As far as BR hills temple is concerned one of the native from BR hills by name S Sunder Iyengar who is very aged person  was kind enough to send the Sthalapurana in kannada , which is running into 10 pages.I am translating it.In BR Hills if any contact person is there kindly let me have their details, as i want to take few pictures of deities.

But for sathaykalam i need inputs. I will collect inputs from sathyakalam and  i will be grateful if you all can also give your inputs.

The second help is if any of you can give correct Bus route to both the places , I will be grateful.

May be if distance is less i plan to go to Sathyakalam by two wheeler.

Thanks in advance.

Adiyen
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel:  8475017/ 8476880
Mobile: 9845 16 78 15