You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00124 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear members,

I am sorry I did not make my intention clear in my
communication. The subject is closed on the
Tiruvenkatam Group only in so far as my participation
goes. Members however are free to debate it amongst
themselves on the List. I would only be too happy to
learn from their exchanges.

Those who want to share views/opinions with me through
personal mail are welcome. But the discussion will
have to be impersonal and impartial.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
dAsan,
Sudarshan

--- k ananthapadmanabhan <krisanantha@xxxxxxxxx>