You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00135 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

harE krshNa! aazhwaargaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam!

Dear devotees,

With the complete grace of god, I have started a web hosting company before a year. As I am a devotee of lord krshNa, I am willing to serve the lotus feet of the devotees of lord krshNa by providing 50 domains freely. It is my golden opportunity to provide a free service for devotees who are willing to host a devotional site for lord krshNa & his devotees.

Details of one domain (which I am providing with the grace of god):

20 MB Web Space (if required, more I can provide)

500 MB Bandwidth per month (if others are not using this much, it can be even unlimited bandwidth per month)

10 no. of eMails@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Space on Linux or Windows server

Web Usage Statistics

(There are other things also present, which are not required to specify for a devotional site).

* See below to understand the concept of website, which is very explanatory even to a small child. Just 3 points.

I am providing this service under the following terms:

(a)    The hosting must not be a commercial oriented one.

(b)    The site content must be only for lord krshNa and his incarnations and his devotees like aazhwaars, shree annamaachaarya, shree raamaanujaachaarya, shree praBupaadha swaami, shree chaithanya mahaa praBu, etc. To speak in direct, it must be a vaiShNava site.

(c)    This service cannot be provided if a person who is willing to host for fake gods (like self-created kalki Bagavaan, etc.)

Another request is that, one must think "I am not taking web service from this person. But I am offering a chance to this devotee."

One more service which I am willing to provide:

Have content of lord krshNa or his devotees? But no idea of web designing? Then just give the content to me. We will design it very professionally for free as a devotional service. Give me chance to serve the lotus feet of devotees.

So those who are interested, kindly mail me with a detailed information of your devotional site to thekingproductions@xxxxxxxxx. Even migration I recommend for many devotees, who already have a devotional website with other hosting companies. Because with other hosting companies, they have a very less amount of bandwidth.

My one more intention is that lord krshNa's sites, which are at professional and accurate level, must reach at least 1 Crore sites.

Don't bother if the content which you are willing to host is already hosted by others. If you are willing, then just host by chanting His name. Lord krshNa must be available in 'n' number of sites. Soon I will increase 50 free domains to more domains.

Kindly note that there is no commercial view in this service or there will not be ads placement on the newly hosted 50 sites. It is for our father ? lord krshNa.

So those who have registered a domain name can just provide me information. If you don't have any idea, then mail me. I will teach and answer your every question.

Our Office Address:

The King Productions,

No.2302, 9th Main , D-Block,

2nd Stage, Rajajinagar,

Bangalore ? 560 010

Mob: 98864 74599

Website: www.thekingproductions.net

harE krshNa! Kindly have this golden opportunity which is provided by lord krshNa, through me.

What is a website?

Website can be given example, with a house. To get a house, you require 3 things:

(a) Land (which is compared to web space). And as land is costly, web space is also costly, which I am providing free with the grace of lord gOvindha.

(b) House construction (which is compared to web designing). As house construction is costly, web designing is also costly, which again I am providing free with the grace of lord gOvindha.

(c) House number (which is compared to www.YourSiteName.com). As getting a house number is so cheap in cost, you have to pay to other companies to get a name to your web space, which is also cheap in price. The cost varies from Rs.400/- to Rs.650/- per year (in which most of the amount goes to U.S.Government). If required I can provide for devotees at Rs.375/-. This amount for the site name, you have to pay every year. Site name is just a pointer to your web space (where all your content and web designing will be stored).

Not clear? Have any doubts? Ask me more. I will help.

- Balaji - Servant of devotees!