You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00152 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin

I am one of the members of the group benefiting from the learned exposition by members especially of Sadagopan Swami on the topics which have been expounded by our Acharyas and Vyakhyathas.
The vyakhyanams by Periavachan Pillai and the other Vyakhyathas are in Manipravala style and causes considerable hardship to understand the commentaries due to use of a large number of sansrit words and special tamil style .

Are there any books or sites which give the meanings of these sanskrit words as a dictionary od 'Arumpatha Urai'

The information will benefit quite a number of Srivaishnavas who can understand the greatness of the works of our Purvacharyars.

Adiyen Ramanujadasan

Soundararajan
sgopan <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :
The PavithrOthsavam at  Sri RanganAtha Temple was successfully
concluded today with PoorNAhUthi and the individual Moorthys
at the different sannidhis adorning Pavithra Maalais flown in
specially from India .

Tomorrow , a special Sudarsana Homam has been scheduled .
Please come to the temple tomorrow and enjoy the PoorNAhUthi
and the MahA PrasAdhams on this MaaLaya Paksham day .

adiyEn SadagOpan
The Board of Sri RanganAtha Temple
Pomona ,  NY

Yahoo! for Good