You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00159 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Krishna BhakthAs : For Your Information .
Sri RanganAtha Temple of Pomona , NY is delighted
to host this year's KrishNa Jayanthi celebrations of
NAMA .

On behalf of the Board of Trustees of Sri RanganAtha Temple ,
it is my pleasure to invite you to attend this joyous function
with Your Family and enjoy the Childres' (Gopa-Gopi's ) parade ,
KolAttam and Thindi at the Ranga Mantapam of the Temple .

V.Sadagopan
Vice Chairman ,
Sri RanganAtha Temple
Pomona ,  NY