You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00206 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Quote:
Perhaps, to make this happen Lord krishNa transfored himself into
PeriyavAchAn piLLai -Avani Rohini and learnt under the stewardship of
Sri NampiLLai - kArthigaiyil kArthigai ( Thirunakshathiram of Kaliyan)
Hats of to Kaliyan !
Quote end..

Dear SrI Padmanabhan svami,

It is a nice anubhavam to see vaikunta chakkaravarthi to have become
vyakyana chakkaravathi.

Just like we enjoy all His divya-chEsTithams, we enjoy all the
divya-VyAkyAnams of SrImath PVP.

He was 'Peria Ayan (nandagopan being the leader of Ayarkulam)
-pillai', while SrI PVP is 'Peria AchAn pillai'.

If He steals 'navaneetham', SrI PVP steals all our hearts!

Probably, seeing the kudrushTis placing their hands on Sri
Bhagawathgeetha also, He could have appeared and made it 100% clear
thro' the divine vyAkyAnams.

There is an oft-written vyAsam called 'kannanum kaliyanum'. aDiyEn is
not sure whether that vyasam covers this angle also.

dAsan
Mukundan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM