You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00205 Sep 2005

Sep 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Completion of The Seventh Ten

With The Grace of EmperumAn the seventh ten of Periya Thirumozhi comes to a completion. I thank all the SrEvaishNavites including the moderators in this regard. I also thank Sri TCA.Venkatesan swAmy , Smt SumithrA Varadarajan and Sri K. Satakopan Iyengar, for honouring me by their valuable contributions to this series.

The commencement of Seventh ten was wonderful with Sri TCA Venkatesan explaining on bhATTAr's vyAkyanam for  the first pAsuram 'kaRAvA mada nAgu'

The fourth Thirumozhi specially deidcated to dhathEya shEshathvam -ThiurchERAi -kaN sOra venkurudhi -has been adeptly handled by none other than Mrs. SumithrA VaradarAjan -who explained the boundary of our devotion being extended to devotion to devotees.

Sri K.Satakopan Iyengar, threw his weight around, focussed on TheAr azhundhUr pAsuram-s and narrated the  people, the EmperumAn, the place and the faith over there wiht his wonderful style.

The final Thirumzohi deidcated to ThriukkaNNamangai took us through kaliyan endlessly stringing wonderful adjectives and highlighting that with EmperumAn being the sole subject matter for andhaNar-andhaNar kaRpu.

The culmination of this ten is indeed breathtaking with Thirumangai AzhwAr asking EmperumAn to take the proper route to study the contents of the thirumzohi and Sri Periya vAchAn piLLai logically aruging 'when Sri RamA learns under vasishta and Sri krshNa under sAnthEpani, why not under Thirumangai mannan'.

Perhaps, to make this happen Lord krishNa transfored himself into PeriyavAchAn piLLai -Avani Rohini and learnt under the stewardship of Sri NampiLLai - kArthigaiyil kArthigai ( Thirunakshathiram of Kaliyan)

Hats of to Kaliyan

nindhanakkum kuRippAgil kaRkalAm kaviyin poruL thAnEa

dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Fund raising

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS