You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00109 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All,

This link contains lyrics to a number of songs/krithis.

http://www.karnatik.com/lyricstext.shtml

Please click on a title to go directly to lyrics (Song - rAgam - composer). You may also search for lyrics by raga or composer. You can also use the full-featured Lyrics Search.

Trust the above information is in order.

Regards,

Sai