You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Apr 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00008 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

RadheKrisna!!

One of the Old Indian Basic Music Instrument used today in ALL Karnatic and
Hindustani Music is a SRITHI Music BOX.
What is the Significance of this Srithi BOX?
Shrithi box is a BRAIN WAVE GENERATOR. Amazed?

All we know Srithi Box is a small air based harmonic wave producing device,
Also it produces music notes similar to AUM - the Pranava mantra, the
Universal Sound, The Sound without Begining and End. Now we have more
intresting uses of it.

Our own brain waves usually contain alpha, beta, delta and theta frequencies
which are for the most part below 30Hz frequency.
Each of these represents a different level of consciousness and
receptiveness, ie:
Alpha (8Hz - 14Hz: relaxed / alert
Beta (14Hz - 30Hz: very alert / tuned in)
Delta (0.5Hz - 4Hz: fast asleep)
Theta (4Hz - 8Hz: drowsy / suggestible)

While doing any of the following activity the brain produces a frequency
internally.
So by music we can induce our brain with that state.

Meditation/Relaxation
Sleep/Dreams
Treatment/Healing
Hypnosis/Subliminal
Focus/Alertness
Stimulation/Chakras
Out-of-body experiences
Special effects
Experimental/Weird

Now we have a software for producing these waves. Also we can do the same
with the Srithi Box... Try your self..
Please do the following..
Click the below link and download the BRAIN WAVE GENERATOR SOFTWARE.
After downloading Install by double clicking.
Just follow the instructions given there in that software.
http://www.bwgen.com/bwgen31.exe

After downloading check the following.
There are brain waves tones(binaural beats) for meditation, for studing, for
having a creative mind, for inducing sleep etc etc etc.......

So NOW we can Shrithi box is a BRAIN WAVE GENERATOR, Generating alpha beta
delta theta waves to activate our different parts of brain.

You can learn more about Brain's Binaural beats.
http://www.bwgen.com/theory.htm

You can Entrain your Brain...

when there is Peace one finds the music of body mind and soul.

Keep Exploring....
With love light n music :-)
Ghanesh.PV

RadheKrisna!!