You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Apr 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00009 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

I have talked today with the expert AchAry , who is constructing
the RathnAngi forn the Lord of ThiruvahIndhrapuram.

He believes that he will complete the work by JUNE 10 , 2004 .
He needs however 170 grams of Gold. All the gem stones are
available for the Kaimkaryam . The remaining labor charges
and payment for the unpaid portion of the gem purchases
have to be taken care of .

Five aasthikAs have pledged $5,500 most recently for the Kaimkaryam
to be finished on time . We need another 5,000$ to clear all the remainig
hurdles and realize Kaimkarya Poorthi in 6 weeks time .

This will be my very last appeal .

(1) If 10 aasthikAs come forward with $500 each

OR

(2) 20 aasthikAs come forward with pledges of 250$ each

OR

(3) 50 aasthikAs from the list of 1,000 plus BhaagavathAs
to whom I am appealing NOW come forward with support of $100 each

we together could wrap up this Bhagavath Kaimkaryam and
reach the Poorthy stage BY JUNE 10, 2004 . PLEASE HELP
BY JOINING IN THIS KAIMKARYAM .

I am thankful to those , who have already supported this
Kaimkaryam . I will always be indebted to them . May I request
them once again and also appeal to those , who have not participated
so far in this once in a life time kaimkaryam to Thiruvaheendhrapuram
PerumAL , who is dear to AzhwArs and AchAryAs .

All of your support is 100% Tax deductible . Please send me
a private note about your pledges . I need your help . I will keep on
writing about AchArya SrI Sookthis in the context of this Kaimkaryam .

Please take a look at some of the parts of RathnAngi that has been
completed sofar:

http://www.svuniverse.net/trk

Thank you all for bearing with this last appeal of mine.
I believe that the Lord , who has blessed us to come this far
in His Kaimkaryam will guide us during the rest of the way .

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
raamabhakthi-subscribe@yahoogroups.com