You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Feb 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00005 Feb 2003

My sincere thanks to Shri Sadagopan and Shri T.N.Bala for
this effort. I have added the audio for the bauLi
composition mElukOvayya mammElukO rAmA, as sung by
the late Dr. S.Ramanathan. I am sure I have the
audio for a few other songs in the list, as indicated
below. I will add them when I find time. However,
owing to the 20 MB quota, I will have to delete
old files as I add new ones. Maybe Shri Sadagopan
can specify how best this might be done. Even as
I type this, I notice that another file has been
uploaded to the files section :-)

Regards,
Sridhar.

--- In RaamaBhakthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxx> wrote:

> adiyEn and SangItha Vidwan SrIman T.N.Bala will be covering
> a variety of krithis of Raama BhakthAs like the Saint Thyagaraja ,

> 1. Heccharikagaa raara hE Raamachandra--Yadhukula
> KaambhOji Raagam and Jampa Taalam
> ( SvAgatham is extended to the Lord as He
> enters His darbhAr to bless HIs devotees)
>
> 6. Pathiki HaaratheerE SitA--Surutti and Aadhi
> (NeerAjana samarpaNam or Haaratthi offering).

> 15. KshIra Saagara --Aananda Bhairavi
>
> 16. Padalika theera--ReethigowLai

> 19. Jo Jo Raama-- Reehtigowlai( Jo kottuthal)
>
> 20. MelukOvayya mammElukO Raama --BowLi, Jampa
> ( ThiruppaLLiyezucchi)

> 24. Jaya MangaLam --GhantA Raagam , Jampai Taalam .
> ( Benediction: May here be victorious MangaLA
> to the lord with eyes full of DayA )

> adiyEn with all of your help will capture as many of these
> krithis as rendered by SangItha VidvAns and archive them
> for reference for Raama BhakthAs.Please send audio clips
> from your libraries to Raama Bhakthi file section to
> build up the archives. Thanks in advance .

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
raamabhakthi-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list