You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Feb 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00004 Feb 2003

Dear Friends,

Namaskaram!
adiyEn has uploaded Maharajapuram Santhanam's rendition of poola
paanbu in the file section of this group. Depending upon the version
of realplayer you have, you should be able to stream or play from
your pc.

Over the course of time I will upload the other USKs and Thyagaraja
krithis in my possession. Towards this I need some clarification
from Sri Sadagopan Swamin

Is it ok to
1 have renditions of the same krithis by different artists?
2 upload instrumental renditions of the krithis?

3. Do we have any restrictions on the artists whose rendition we
like to archive?

With Kindest Regards
adiyEn
R.Srinivasan