You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Feb 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00007 Feb 2003

Dear Friends,
adiyEn has uploaded Maharajapuram Santhanam's rendition of
Heccharikagaa raara... a Utsava SampradAya krithi.

Everytime I listen to this song, my mind transports to Yadhagiri
Ghutta Kshetram at Hyderabad where Lord Nrusimhan welcomes all the
devotees entering HIS shrine. HIS face is slightly bent forward as if
extending SvAgatham to the devotees entering HIS darbhAr to get HIS
blessings.

With Kindest Regards
adiyEn
R.Srinivasan