You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Jan 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00001 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SRI RAMA JAYAM

Dear Sadagopan Mama,

Thanks a million for inviting me to join the Raama Bhakti group. You
have made my day!!!

Sri Rama is indeed very close to my heart and I have always wanted to
learn more of the Kritihs composed by such great bhaktas as Sri
Thyagaraja Swamigal, Badrachalam Sri Ramadasar and other great
exponents of Carnatic Music. Particulary,the meaning and the way
these great Rama Bhaktas appreciated Sri Rama.

Couldn't have been a more timely opportunity with Sri Rama Navami
coming soon.

Thank you again for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn and
appreciate the glories of Sri Rama.

SRI RAMA JAYAM
"Pibare Rama Rasam"

Namaskaaram and regards,