You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Jan 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00002 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

May I congratulate the tireless Shriman Sadagopan on commencing this
new group to propogate RaamaBhakti mainly through kirtanais in praise
of Sri Rama?
On this auspicious occasion, I would like to dedicate my web-site:
http://home.attbi.com/~surfings/SriRamaPage.htm
to Shriman Sadagopan and the RaamaBhakti Group. It contains articles
on topics relating to Sri Rama and Ramayana and also two audios:
Sriramachandra kripalu bhaja mana sung by Lata Mangeshkar &
Purandaradasar's kriti: Raama naama paayasakke
Dasan
Krishnaswamy M.K

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia