You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Jan 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00003 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SRI RAMA JAYAM

Dear Sri Krishnaswamy

My humble Namaskaarams to you. Thank you for dedicating your website
to RaamaBhakthi. I have just taken a tour of your website and I must
thank you for allowing Bhaktas like me access to the wealth of
information contained in your website.

I had the wonderful opportunity, thnaks to your goodself, to listen
to Sri Ramachandra Kripalu by Ms Lata Mangeshkar set in Raag Yaman
Kalyan and it sounds absolutely divine. Is it possible to obtain the
the lyrics for it?

Thanks again for your generous contribution,

Namaskaarams and Regards,

SRI RAMA JAYAM
"Pibare Rama Nama Rasam"

adiyen