You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Jun 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00005 Jun 2004

Jun 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear List Members :

I empathize with the statement of SrIman
Sudarshan on Junk mail and viruses , which
ruin many lists thru their unwelcome and
aggressive intrusions . The attachments get cut off
by Internet Service providers for these reasons.
As a moderator , I have put all kinds of filters.
Inspite of it , the clever perpetrators sneak in .
Please take precautions at your end as well
as suggested by SrIman Sudarshan.

As they say in USA , " We shall overcome
some day ".

V.Sadagopan
Moderator for Oppilaippan , SaraNAgathy &
Raama Bhakthi Groups .

http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony/