You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Mar 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00004 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Devotees:

Although many of you have shields against
the viruses and worms , the attacks from ill meaning
propogators of these harmful software are to be
on our mind. It is a pity that we have to be on the alert
always. It is a way of life !

Most recently , a virus was detected in the posting of
one of our regular corresponders from Chennai.

Please install virus protection software so that
the viruses do not infect our lists.

Thank You all for your cooperation ,
V.Sadagopan

Home Page