You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Nov 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00017 Nov 2004

Hi all,
iam convinced,partially though,that there are people in this
group who are enjoying carnatic music,the way it should be enjoyed.
So,iam uploading another concert of Sri Shankaranarayanan,this
time,in the "LINKS" section.
This time too,the link would be available for a limited number
of downloads or days,whichever goes first.
So please download it fast...and more than anything,please let
me know that you have listened to the concert.I need
feedback,because uploading the link is really painful and i take
pain for the sake of our pleasure.So please join the loop and let us
discuss a concert,appreciate it and share some more.
Thanks one n all,
With Regards,
Sarma.

Home Page