You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Nov 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00018 Nov 2004

SrI:

Dear SrI Sarma :

Many , many Thanks on behalf of the group.
I am sure the Sangeetha RasikAs of this group will be conveying their thoughts to you directly as well .
The quality of the recording of the Pancharathnam
is very high . I have yet to hear the TVS Concert .
I will come back on that soon .

Best Wishes,
V.Sadagopan

----- Original Message ----- From: "bpvsarmajr" <bpvsarmajr@xxxx>