You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Sep 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00002 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI :

Dear SrIman Rangananathan:

Therazhundhur is one of the magnificent dhivya dEsams
sung by Thirumangai Mannan.

There is a Ahobila Matam there, where sevArhtis
can stay . PerumAl is enchanting .

I am glad to hear the bhakthAs from there have
created a new web site for this dhivya dEsam.

Please contact SrIman Ranganathan
regarding your interest in particpating
in the Kaimakryam that he is spearheading.
NamO SrI GosakAya,
Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

>Subject: gosaka bhaktha sabha website

> Dear everybody,
> I had been in touch with you in the past about the project of
constructing a chariot for our Lord Amaruviappan at Therazhundur.

We > have now created a web site containing relevant information. Kindly >
visit the site www.prpoint.com/gosaka/ and let me have your
> suggestions for improvement at your earliest convenience. Please also
> forward this message to your friends and relatives with a copy to me so
that I can get in touch with him.
> Yours
> tpranganathan

Home Page