You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Sep 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00015 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Senthil:
Your points are well taken . It was an oversight .
I did not catch the inappropraite URL . Youe reaction
is understandable .

The URL for the Music part that is relevant to us
from Oppiliappan & Raama Bhakthi Mission point of view
has been given before :

http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/homepages/shivkuma/personal/music

The sections on Krithis and Manodharma are the most
intersting for a listener .

Sri Kalyanaraman's achievements in both Scientific
and Sangeetham fields are commendable .

V.Sadagopan

Subject: MODERATE -- b_senthil2002@xxxx posted to Oppiliappan

> Hello,
>
> A message has been sent to the Oppiliappan group from
>
> b_senthil2002@xxxx
>
> The message summary:
> --------------------
> FROM: b_senthil2002@xxxx
> DATE: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:26:10 +0100 (BST)
> SUBJECT: Re: [Oppiliappan] Carnatic Music
>
> I think, the site mentioned by you is not RELEVENT to that
> mentioned in the mail...plz don't send these kind of
> research(educational) scholars personal site as an
> advertisements here... senthil.B

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
raamabhakthi-subscribe@yahoogroups.com