You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00030 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namaha

Dear Sri Venkatesan,

Your message is correct. But you may not want to caution the
moderator malolan net, for, Sri Ramanuja Sadagopan will be
unnecessarily penalized for letting out the message. Atleast we
should not let it happen to him. We have to honour his honesty and
this is one of the way.

Please do not write anything to the moderator. I am sure, there will
be no change even if you write to them. So why unnecessarily we need
to put a person to test.

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh