You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00051 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Thanks to Sri TA Varadhan for his beautiful
refutation of some of the arguments of Sri
Madhurantakam Swami on Manavala Mamunigal's
Taniyan.

Recently adiyEn happened to read a great article
by Sri PBA Swami on the taniyan and he shows
term by term how it could have been written by
none other than Emperuman. For those who can
read Tamil, I would recommend that they go the
Geethacharyan website run by our Sri M.A.
Venkatakrishnan Swami (http://geethacharyan.org)
and read the article.

If everyone is interested, I can translate the
article into English, though it would be nothing
but a poor effort.

adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan
TCA Venkatesan