You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00073 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srImathE rAmAnujAya namah

dear bhAgavathAs,

I was fortunate to be able to go to sriperumbudur
today (though only for a few hours..) and take part
in the great celebration there of our ramanuja's
thirunakshattiram.

Our emperumanar's beauty is without parallel indeed,
especially today he was radiating tEjas/grace
even more than normal I think..

I took some photos with a digital camera, and have
uploaded some of them on the yahoogroups page.
These were taken while emperumanar was going back
to the temple (from the avatara mantapam) after
thirumanjanam. Though the quality of the pictures
may not by great, the beauty of our own emperumanar
comes through so well even with a bad cameraman.

The photos can be seen on the yahoogroups ramanuja
page, photos link (in the left frame), ramanuja
sub-folder.

azhvar emperumanar jeeyar thiruvadigale saranam,
adiyen ramanuja dasan,
varadhan