You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00086 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri Parthasarathi thunai
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Dear Sri Varadhan,

Being in U.S. we felt very sad to miss Acharyan's Thirunatshatra
celebrations this year. But Your wonderful coverage took us live
over there. Your photos were very lively. We were very fortunate to
have the sevai of our Acharyan on his Thirunatshatram day by your
great digital kainkaryam.

adiyen
varadarajan Ramanuja Dasan
Sumithra Ramanuja Dasyai