You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00022 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Srimathe Ramanujaaya namaha:
Dear Bhaagavathas,
I am very sorry that I have no references to the
Purvacharya records.Please forgive this ajnani and kindly clear my
doubts.
The first thing is,Sri vaishnavas refer to Sriman Narayana as the
ultimate,the God.If that is the case,then why is it that he performs
penance in different avathars,like Sri Yoga Narasimhar,Sri Yoga
Srinivasar,etc.This question always disturbs my mind.
Secondly,we people,being Sri-Vaishnavas,keep 12 TirumaN's after the
Samaashramanam by the Jeeyar.What do these signify?Why can't we keep
them before the dharana ritual?
Please do answer these doubts,so that I'll be able to learn more
from you.
Adiyen,Srinivasa Rajan.

Sri Alwar,Emberumanar,Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list