You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - May 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00206 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatars

This is an extremely long and tedious discussion, sahetuka, nirhetuka - who
cares? It is all a matter for the Lord, it has nothing to do with us. Our
duty is simply to surrender, practice loving kindness and compassion and
serve all beings as they were God Himself (or herself!) and please leave the
rest to Him. We should focus on our practice not on the effect that that
practice has on the Lord (karmanyeva adhikaraste ma phaleshu kadacana). Let
us rather turn our attention to how we can bring ever increasing joy and
happiness to others - does any one have any suggestions?

Sri Rama

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com