You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00018 Feb 2002

SRIMATHEY RAMANUJAYA NAMAHA
SRI VARA VARA MUNIYE NAMAHA
SRI VENKATA GURUVE NAMAHA

First I would like to thank Sri Ramanuja Group for
accepting me as a member.

To introduce myself

I K.M.SURESH KUMAR BSc,(MCA). hails from Kaliyur
village (which is only 27 kms from the famous
temple town Kanchipuram) which has produced number of
Divya Prabanda Adyapakas and Astrologers
to the Sri Vaishnava Sampradaya world.

My Grandfather Late Sri U.Ve. K.M.MANAVALA IYENGAR
himself was a noted Divya Prabanda Adyapaka
and PancharatraAgama Archaka who served in the
important temples of India as well as abroad.
He was the first Archaka appointed at Sri Venkateswara
temple pittsburgh USA.

Iam younger brother of Sri K.M.Shantha kumar who is a
member of the group.

I have learned
NityaThiruAaradhana,Stotrapaatam,PanchaSuktam,Prabandam
from my grandfather.

I am also involved in Religious Organisation

namely Org Secrecatry of Sri Sri Vaishnava Sampradaya
Sabha my responsibility includes arranging
discourses on important occasion and also arranging
classes for stotrapaatam and sahasaranamam
under the guidence of my uncle Sri K.M.Govindan,
Trustee, Sri Venkateshwara Perumal Devastanam,
secunderabad.

Ramanuja dasan.