You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00020 Feb 2002

sri:

Dear learned members of this list:

The following question has been asked in various forms, adiyEn wants to use the
knowledge base in this list to prepare a authentic answer towards this to be
put up on the Web.

I have heard Velukkudi Swami's Srisailesa Dayapatram Vaibhavam and Mamunigal
Vaibhavam.
Still looking for answers.

Please reply. (The following Qs is from Badri Ramaswamy on another List)
Q1: Lord has all the Anubhavas, why then does he need to experience the
Thiruvaimozhi?

To: danp@xxxx
Subject: Mamunigal - Avatara of Ramanuja.

Dear Sri.Mukundan

>From a purely philosophical point of view, all the sruthis (veda) accept
Sriman Narayana as the paramathma and universe as his body. If HE is
above everything and all pervading, how can we accept the concept of
an acharyan for HIM?

The phenomenal service rendered by the vedics team is great. quoting
from that: There is so much emphasis on ramanuja smapandham and
acharyan sampantham, to reach Sri parama patham. So, what is the
role of Lord's Acharyan in reaching this goal for the jivathma?

Pls educate me.

Dasan
Badri

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page