You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00034 Feb 2002

 Sreemathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Respected Sri Ramanuja members

adiyAl would like to be added as a sponsor towards Dhivya Desams service (Rs
5000 Pm)
But please restrict my name as a sponsor with the VEDICS list only, i do not
want to get
solicitations from all other groups.

In the past adiyAl had used SVSS to route funds for various projects in India,
but since they are very
busy with various other kainkariyams, it took several reminders and followups
before the money
reached the destinations (in most cases the money reached the destination but
very late)

With VEDICS, as long as there is a follow thrugh of funds and follow up in
India to make sure
the funds are spent for the causes listed, please count me in. (If there is tax
exemption, it is welcome)

Mukundan, please add me in for Thirunangur if its still available, if not
please add me to the next
available kainkariyam.

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Adiyal Chitra Ramanuja Dasi

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com