You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00035 Feb 2002

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Adiyen wish to add few more points to the above mentioned Kaimkaryam, I do
know about the Nangoor DDs and the situation is really bad to the extent
that few temples does not have even proper amenities( I dont want to
elaborate further and demean ourselves in keeping the Sriyapathy in such a
situation now where once "nalayaram Andanar Vazhum Nangoor")

And wish to go by what Smt. Chitra Madhavan had told, am interested in the
contribution through VEDICS but not thru SVSS, because various other
priority they set.

Also while replying to Mr.Ravi's query I think we should pool any amount
that a member can contribute .

Sri.Mukundan - pl count on me also and also I will try to make an appeal to
few more local people to get more funds soon.

"AriymeVinnagaram Vanangu Mada nenje"

Thirumangai Alwar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672