From: Sampath Kumar
To: ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: vanamamalai ; Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; paraankusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ramanuja] Divine chat with pErarulAlan!(Part-3)

Dear Smt. Sumithra Varadharajan

I am amazed by this dialogue. Only for people who have such pure
affection towards PErarulAlan such a lucid conversation is possible. I
am proud that I am associated in someway with people like you and also
jealous and sad that I cannot be even one trillionth like this.

Adiyen

Sampath Kumar...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor