You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00034 Feb 2006

Danish Fire has spread thro the world and wish it is doused at the earliest.
Compare that with this.
We get atleast five to six marriage invitations in a month.Colourful photos
of Divya Desa Damphadis invariablly are on the cover.We get samprokshna
pathrikas,information from other srivaishnavite organisations etc.In most of
these communications, again the Divya Desa Perumals adorn the cover page.We
have found a wonderful way of disposing these ,yes after necy action.Tell
our servant maid to pit it in a well  or at a pond not in use etc.I was not
very sure whether our servant maid was following these instructions.I had a
gut feeling she must be putting it in the garbage bin in the street
,quietly.
Yesterday ,I took a stroll in my street to check the bins which are
otherwise kept clean around it.
The first bin was clean except some torn papers.Closer look, and you find
our Gods torn to pieces and disposed off.A neighbour had found a better way
of disposing ,tear it and put it in the basket.
The second bin contained some old note books and you are right,the cover
depicting gracefully  one of our Lords.
Crest fallen I walk towards the third praying there should not be any.To my
dismay this time I found a cloth bag.The bag must have been used to clean
lot of dust etc and finally thrown in the bin.It was a marriage bag,on one
side, the names of the couple and the other side,a Divya Dhampadi.
Just when I decided not to explore the last and final bin,a small boy aged
five years and his father were walking in front of me and talking.I know the
boy who is smart asks a lot of question to his father.The converasation goes
like this.
son: Dad  I know you wont tell a lie,but tell me was it a fact when
Prahalada showed a pillar,Lord appeared from the Pillar?
dad: yes son,it was a fact.
son. Dad,I may believe if you say He is in a Far of Place above us.How can
He be in a stone Pillar.
dad: Son I told you, only to prove that He is every where ,He appeared from
the Pillar and that too when called by His devotee.
son: You mean to say He is inside this garbage bin also?
Even before his father could say anything the lad walks upto the last bin
and looks inside.
The lad jumped with joy and said," you are right daddy."He is there".
While the father had great relief on his face  did not want even to look
inside the bin.and walks away.
I had a good look after they moved over.
There there was a beautiful "Krishnan"(kutty Krishnan,with a pot of butter
under one arm and smiling with all radiance)last years daily sheet calendar
thrown into the bin.  .After few moments ,honestly I could experience
another  leela avataram of His Lord.
What do we normally say,"Omnipresent".Am I correct.
Jaya Sriman Narayana
Sri Mudaliyandan Swami sishya  sampath

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Yahoo! Groups Links