You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00098 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Devotees, I thank you one and all for having given me an opportunity to
enable me to understand thiruppavai to a certain extent by sharing my thoughts
with YOu. It has been indeed fulfilling for me.
i thank the moderators for having patiently gone through these messages and
permitted my posts.
Thank You for enhancing my knowledge by being with all of you.
rAmAnuja dhASan
vAnamAmalai padmanAbhan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia