You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00112 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimadhe ramaqnujaya nama; sri math varavaramunaye nama; srimath vanamahachala
munaye nama;

Jai sri manarayana,

Dear sriman, sri bagavath bagavathaas, with the blessings ofd swamy Sri
Emberumanar, we are well and pray for the same to you, we wish to inform you
the renovation jeernotharanam of sri Aadhi Jeganatha perumal temple,
thiruppullani, is nearing completion and the mahasamprokshanam of sri veera
aanjaneyaswamy temple of sethukarai, near Aadhi sethu the holy bridge built by
sri chakravarthy thirumahan sri raman . ( 22nd to 24th yagasala karyakramams)
will be on 24th January , the mahasamprokshanam of sri Aadhi Jeganatha perumal
temple, will be on 12th February, the yagasala karyakramams will commence on
8th February , in the mean time the mahasamprokshanam of sri newly constructed
sri vanamamalay mutt will be on 7th February, HHsri vanamamalay jeerswamy
willcome to preside over the mahasamprokshanams. now we have got an opportunity
for stay at thiruppullani. The renovation jeernotharanam of sri
Jegathrakshagaperumal temple of thirukoodalur, are going very well and the
mahasamprokshanam, will be on 11th june, the yagasala karyakramam will start on
7, th june,HH SRI SRI SRI THRITHANDI SRIMANARAYANA RAMANUJA CHINNA JEER swamy
will preside over the mahasampreokshanam and hh sri china jeer swamy accepted
that hh swamyji will stay thirukoodalur, and hh swamy will conduct the whole
fuction at thirukoodalur, I am very happy to invite you and all srivaishnavas
and participate the noble kainkaryams, after thirukoodalur kaikaryams we are
planning with the paramanugrahams of swamy sri Emberumanar to take some many
parts of jeernothaaranams at Thirucherai sri Saranathaperumal temple, and sri
Gajendravaradara perumal temple at kapisthalam, again I am invite you and all,
to participate the mahasamprokshanams of thirupullani, and
thirukoodalur,mahasamprokshanams, we are planning to re construct the thiru
avathara sthalam birth place of sri kulasekara alwar Thiruvanjikulam at kerala
, and we are doing prosses properly,

jai srimanaraya,!! Adiyen ramanuja dasan thirukoshtiyur madhavan, 17-01-03;

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list