You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00141 Jan 2003

Jan 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sAra sangraham

tenth pathu of thiru voi mozhi

1. 'thuyar kedum kadidhu adaindhu vandhu'10-1-8

This padhigam is thirumOghUr kaLamEgahp perumAL padhigam. The Lord is our
escort to srE vaikuNtam. Our distress that there is no escort to us is being
removed here. this is referred to as "thuyar kedum"

2. "kedum idar Aya ellAm" 10-2-1
Those things which are obstacles are all decimated in deference to the Lord
ananthapuram.
this is referred to as "kedum idar Aya ellAm"

3. "ezumaiyum Edham sArA" 10-2-2

The obstacles will not near us ever. For this the Lord need not ordain. The
obstacles themselves will not near as they will feel out of place with us.

4. "thErum nOi, vinaigaL ellAm" 10-2-3
the root cause for all the problems and the problems are all destroyed.

(to be continued)
vAnamAmalai padmanAbhan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia