You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jun 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00026 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Ramanujaya namaha
Deal Ramanuja Srivaishnavas
Adiyen wish to bring to your notice/remindyou all about the forthcoming week ends Upanyasam of Dr.MAV on Doctrinal diffs between two subsects(final part) followed by Sriyia Thirumadal of Thirumangai Alwar, I think probably Swamy will clarify us on the following
1) Why had to do the madal oorthal?
2) Is madal oorthal correct or a swaroopa virutham
3) how did Alwar did the madal oorthal
4) Greatness of Madal

PL join us in hearing to  non stop nectar from U.Ve. MA VenkataKrishnan Swamy on Saturday

Second , recently we talked about the Thiruvoimozhy and we all know that it has all the meanings of SriVaishnavism embedded in it (like Thirumantharam, Dwayam, Saranagathy etc) Also Alwar was excellent in this masterpiece in toothu, anukaram etc.
Recently we heard from Sri.K.B. Devarajan Swamy about the Krishna Bhakthi of Nammalwar and it was so excellent , by His Nirhethuva Kripa Sri.Narasimhachar swamy of SriRangam has consented to enlighten us on the lines of Dwayam in Thiruvoimozhi on Sunday Morning , Pl join us too .

Saturday-
8.00 am PST, Dr.MA Venkata Krishnan

Sunday
7.00 am PST Sri Narasimhachariar

Ph no   1 405 244 5555 Access Code 1533 #

Dear Bhagavadas as you all know in order to organize more such Bhagavad vishayam lectures in the future we need more support from every one and hence pl donate liberally thru www.radioramanuja.com

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph - 408 588 6672 (W)