You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00017 Mar 2002

Mar 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

"Srisylesa DayaPathram Deebahktyathi Gunarnavam
Etheendra Pranavam Vande RamyajAm Mathuram Munim"

Dear Srivaishnavas

Adiyen would like to bring to your notice the importance of Y'day (Sunday 10th
March 2002) , Maasi Madam, Krishna patcham Dwadasi, though I could see lot of
mails about whether its sravana ekadasi /dwadasi etc, it was bit paining to me
that we forgot to remember the day of our Acharyan's Theertham Naal. I think
Vaanamamalai madam would have had a great day and also I heard from SriRangam
people that all Thaligai to Mamunigal Sannidhi will come from Namperumal as His
Acharyan's Mariathai. I would request the Srirangam Vasihnavas to correct me
and elaborate it more .

On this day I would like to start the Vazhi Thirunamam composed by Ashta Thig
Ghajangal. Probably I will put it in 2/3 parts.
1) Sri Appilai
Ippuviyil Arangeysark edu Alithan Vazhiye - Ezhil
ThiruvoimozhiPillay Inay Adiyon Vazhiye
Ippasyil Thiru Moolam Avatharithan Vazhiye
Aravarasa Perun Jothy Ananthan Ennum Vazhiye
Eppuviyum Srisylem Etha Vandhan Vazhiye
Eraru Ethirasar ena Uthithan Vazhiye
Mupuri Nool Manivadamum mukol tharitahn Vazhiye
Moodhariye Manavala Mamunivan Vazhiye

2)Sri Koil Kandhadai Annan
Mundai Marai Thamil virikum muthiraky Vazhiye
MunoolAm ThiruMArbum mukolum Vazhiye
Undhi varai thuvarAdai Idai Azhagum Vazhiye
OrunAlum Marakka vonna Olimuruval Vazhiye
Sindhai thanai Kondarulum Thirumeni Vazhiye
Sezhung Karunai kudi irukkum Thiru Nayanam Vazhiye
Vandaruli yena Edutha malar ThAlgal Vazhiye
Manavala Mamunivan Vak Inbam Vazhiye

3) Sri Prathivathi Bayangaram
Thinai Pozhuthum thanai marava sindhai thandhan Vazhiye
Seer Thiruvoimozhi Pillay Sevadiyon Vazhiye
Ninaipavargal piravy thanai neekubavan Vazhiye
Neel puviyil Than Pugaly NiruthinAn Vazhiye
Anai thalvar Kalaiporulai Aindu UraipOn Vazhiye
Azhgarum Ehirasar Anbu Udayon Vazhiye
Enai Polum pAviyarkadku Irangumavan Vazhiye
Ennappan Manavala MaMunivan Vazhiye

Still 5 more to go..

Also I think that ArthiPrabandam of Mamunigal will be recited on that day , is
that correct, pl advise me..

AzhvAr EmberumAnAr Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Guna Venkat

Ph 408 588 6672 (W)
guna_venkat@xxxx

Home Page