You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00032 Mar 2002

Mar 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin
Adiyen had the opportunity to talk to SriRangaSri Swamy today evening in
this context and got it clarified that land needs to be registered ASAP .
The reason is the owner is about make a deal with Real Estate people and
sell the land to individuals.
Then it may go totally out of our hand and it may reach "tushukar" also.You
can imagine how difficult it will be to get back form them, so almost all
are working on war footing to get the land issue solved. As a part of
kaimkaryam we staying abroad I feel this is the time Acharyan has blessed
upon us to do it for Him.So let us show our "Acharya Nishtai" in this case
and get Acharyan's blessings along with His syshya's "NamperuMal" krupai
too.

The money to be sent .. details

DD/Check in favor of
"DivyaDesaParamPariaPadhukaapuPeravay" short form "DDPPP"

If you want to mail to the check you can mail to me or to SriRangam itself.
If you are interested in the kaimkaryam pl let me know and all I need your
pledge of amount and Adiyen can do the courier service for you.

Since this issue has become so urgent , let me request the interested
SriVaishnavas to just mail me or call me at
408 588 6672 (w)
408 569 0660 (Mobile)
408 615 1163 (res)

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan